(Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University)
(Recognized by Government of Karnataka, Approved by AICTE)
M.S.Palya, Bangalore -560097
IETE, Bangalore ICT Academy
Note : Authors of selected articles will get an online conference link
Sambhram Institute of Technology, Bangalore proudly announces 7th National Conference on Advancements & Future Trends in Engineering and Technology (NCAFTET-2023). The conference strives to bridge the gap between Industry, Academia and Researchers with emerging technologies. The conference provides a forum for the Researchers, Industry Professionals, Academicians and Students to discover and publish their innovative solutions for real time problems. NCAFTET-2023 covers all the advanced techniques in the areas of Electrical & Electronics, Wireless Communication, Network Security, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Big data Analytics and Information Systems.
The theme selected for NCAFTET-2023 is “Transforming Engineering through Innovation” and its objective is to create a platform for facilitating the exchange of practical experiences in all aspects of Electronics and Computer Engineering in addition to seeking solutions to the various challenges faced by Practicing Engineers, Technologists, and Scientists.
NCAFTET-2023 conference will be conducted in both online and offline modes. The conference provides a platform for Researchers, Industry Professionals, Academicians and Students across the globe to share their research innovative ideas. This conference creates the platform to discuss future research directions, find solutions for existing complex technological challenges and build networks for further research collaboration. The conference seeks submission of novel research work from Practicing Engineers, Technologists, Scientists from R & D Institutions, Research Scholars, Faculty members and Students.
Sambhram Institute of Technology (SaIT) established in the year 2001 by Sambhram Educational Trust, The Sambhram Group of institutions includes Engineering College, Medical College, Nursing colleges, Hotel Management, Dental college, PUC and degree colleges. The sambhram group is famous for their services in education, Health, hotels and resorts, housing and property developments. SaITtoday offers 5 undergraduate, 4 Masters and 5 Doctoral programs in engineering along with MBA program. Located just 13 KM from the heart of Bangalore city spread over an area of 10 acres set in sylvan surroundings and very close to IISc, BEL, HMT, and Indian Air force. Got Industry connected labs of Wipro-Mission10x Lab, Intel Lab, Texas Lab, BMW engine lab, Red Hat , ICT Academy and other prominent industries tie up for training & cortication. Also got Professional organizational student chapters of IEEE, IETE, ISTE & EWB.
International Association of Research and Developed Organization (IARDO) is a leading organization in the field of academic research activities under the banner of India Educational Charitable Trust (Regd).
International Association of Research and Developed Organization (IARDO) is an apex body that promotes and encourages commendable achievements from all over the country. The organization under conference world regularly organizes national and International level conferences with the help of its members to promote socially responsible education practices and sustainable development in economic as well social front in India.
1. All the accepted papers will be published in the international journals having ISSN & Impact factor.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
4. All accepted papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
IARDO & Conference World invites theoretical, conceptual, empirical papers, and case studies which are original and not published elsewhere from academics, researchers and professionals in following domains.
You can contribute the paper in any language; the conference proceeding with ISBN will come in multilingual.
· All Engineering fields.
· Basic Humanities and Sciences
· Commerce & Management Studies.
Science, Engineering and Technology
Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Architecture and Construction, Artificial Intelligence, Automobile Engineering, Biotechnology, Ceramic Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Earth quake Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Embedded System, Environmental Engineering, Food Engineering and Technology, Garment Technology, Highway Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Instrumentation Engineering and Technology, Interior Design and Decoration, Leather Technology, Electronics Engineering, Library and Information Sciences, Marine Engineering, Material Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Laboratory Technology, Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Nano Technology, Petroleum Engineering, Plastic Engineering and Technology, Polymer Engineering, Production and Industrial Engineering, Robotics, Rural Development and Technology, Software engineering, Structural engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Test and Testability
Physical Sciences and Environment
Applied Chemistry, Applied physics, Analytical chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Astro-geology, Astronomy, Astronomy & allied sciences, Astro-physics, Biochemistry, Climatology and Weather, Crystallography, Earth (Astronomical geography), Earth sciences & Allied Sciences, Economic geology, Electricity & Electronics, Environment Science, Geology, Hydrology and meteorology, Marine Sciences, Mathematical geography, Mechanics, Modern physics, Nuclear Physics, Oceanography, Paleontology-Paleozoology, Paleobotany, Petrology and Mineralogy, Statistics
Commerce & Management Studies
Business Management, Change Management, Corporate social responsibility, Contemporary HRM, • Digital marketing, Entrepreneurship and development , Human Resource strategies, Knowledge Management, Leadership and change management , Organizational Behavior, Strategic HRM and Global HR, Accounting Ethics, Banking, Insurance and Financial Services, Behavioral Finance, Commercial Lending and Credit Risk, Crypto Currencies, Digital Transformation of financial services, Financial Innovations/Engineering, Green Finance, International Finance and Investment Banking, Mutual Funds, Event management , Market Segmentation, Marketing Research and Strategy, Marketing during crisis, • Retailing, Rural marketing, Sports Marketing, Services management, Family, Business Planning, Statistics in Business, Business Writing, Culture & Ethics in Business, E-Business, Entrepreneurship, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, History , Law, Biotechnology, Human & Civil Rights, Industrial Sociology, Labor & Work, Law, Enforcement, Leisure, Recreation & Sports, Medical Sociology , Groups & Organization, Learning & Developmental Disabilities, Mental Health, Personality & Emotions, Psychological Testing & Assessment, Relationships
· Non- Author Participation (Only for attending the conference) : 500 INR
• Presenting the paper in the conference (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1000 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1500 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN and Publication in Journal : 2000 INR(Peer Reviewed), 8000 INR (Web of Science), 12000 INR (Scopus)
• If More than three authors, each additional author will have to pay 500 INR.
• Page Limit 12, INR 100 will be Charge for each additional page
Mode of Presentation
1.Author can attend conference, they can present paper in campus
2.Author who can unable to attend conference, they can present paper online through Google Meet.
Last Date of Paper Submission: 08th May 2023
Mail your research Paper: email@example.com
Address for Communication
Sambhram Institute of Technology (SaIT)
Mobile : 7830301515, 9759005373, 8395031010
Hon. Chief Patron:
Chairman, Sambhram Group of Institutions (SGI)
Shri.B.N.Nagaraj, IPS (Retd.),CEO, SGI
Mrs. Dhanya Nagaraj, Director, SGI
Dr.H.G.Chandrakanth , Principal, Sambhram Institute of Technology (SaIT)
Dr. M. N. Sri Rangaraju, Dean – Academics, SaIT
Dr. K. V. Prasad, Dean – Research, SaIT
Dr. C.V. Ravishankar
HOD, Dept. of ECE, SaIT.
Ph: +91 9986155861
Dr. Shreesha Kalkoor. M, Associate Professor,Dept. of ECE, SaIT.
Prof. S. Sowndeswari, Assistant Professor, SaIT
Prof. Anupama Hongal, Assistant Professor, SaIT
Prof. Geetha V, Assistant Professor, SaIT
Prof. Abhishek. D. G., Assistant Professor, SaIT
List of National Advisory Board Members :
1. Dr. C.P.Dwivedi , Chairman –IETE,Bangalore.
2. Sri. D.Vishnu Prasad, State Head Karnataka, ICT Academy
3. Dr. Aswath. M.U. Principal, Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
4. Dr. Meenakshi .M Principal, Dr. Ambedkar Inst of Technology, Bengaluru.
5. Dr.G. Indumathi Principal, Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
6. Dr.M.Premkumar, Principal, Paavai Engineering College, Namakkal, Tamilnadu.
7. Dr.Mahesh Prasanna K, Principal, VCET, Puttur, Karnataka.
8. Dr. Y.V.S. Lakshmi , Consultant, CDOT- IPR, KMG, C-BUDDHI & CCRP.
8. Flt.Lt. A.T.Kishore , CEO, Vidyasangha Technologies, Bengaluru.
9. Smt. Ramkumari H Iyer, CIO, M/s. Reliscale.
10. Sri. Vinay Avanchi, Founder and Director, Industri connect technologies, Bangalore.
11. Dr. Suresh.K.V.,Professor, Department of ECE, Siddaganga Inst of Tech-Tumkur.
12. Dr. S.Ananthapadmanabhan , HOD-ECE, Gopalan College of Engineering –Bengaluru.
13. Dr. Seshachalam.D – Professor, Department of ECE, B.M.S.College of Engineering-Bengaluru.
14. Dr. Satish Kumar.H.C. – Professor & Head-ECE, Sapthagiri College of Engineering-Bengaluru.
15. Dr. Nagaraja G.S , Professor and Associate Dean,Dept of CSE, R V College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
16. Dr. Jayadeva T S, Professor, School of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Reva University, Bengaluru.
17. Dr.B.Murali Babu, Professor-EEE, Controller of EXAMINATIONS, Paavai Engineering College, Namakkal
18. Dr. S.G.Shivaprasad, Secretary – IETE,Bangalore, Professor, Dept of ECE, MSRIT, Bengaluru.
Sambhram Institute of Technology (SaIT)
(Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Recognized by Government of Karnataka, Approved by AICTE) , M.S.Palya, Bangalore -560097