Note : Authors of selected articles will get an online conference link
Scope and Objective
International Conference on Wireless, Mobile Network and Applications (WiMoA 2021) is dedicated to address the challenges in the areas of wireless, mobile network issues & its applications. The Conference looks for significant contributions to the Wireless & Mobile computing in theoretical and practical aspects. The Wireless & Mobile computing domain emerges from the integration among Personal Computing, Networks, Communication Technologies, Cellular Technology and the Internet Technology. The modern applications are emerging in the area of Mobile ad hoc networks and Sensor Networks. This Conference is intended to cover contributions in both the design and analysis in the context of mobile, wireless, ad-hoc and sensor networks. The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on advanced wireless & Mobile computing concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of Interest
· Algorithms and Modeling for Tracking and Locating Mobile Users
· Architectures, Protocols, and Algorithms to Cope with Mobile & Wireless Networks
· Broadband Access Networks
· Complexity Analysis of Algorithms for Mobile Environments
· Cryptography, Security and Privacy of Mobile & Wireless Networks
· Data Management on Mobile and Wireless Computing
· Distributed Algorithms of Mobile Computing
· Energy Saving Protocols for Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
· Information Access in Wireless Networks
· Integration of Wired and Wireless Networks
· Integration of Wired and Wireless Systems
· Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
· Mobile Applications, Location-Dependent and Sensitive Applications
· Nomadic Computing, Applications and Services Supporting the Mobile User
· OS and Middleware Support for Mobile Computing and Networking
· Performance of Mobile and Wireless Networks and Systems
· Recent Trends in Mobile and Wireless Applications
· Resource Management in Mobile, Wireless and Ad-Hoc Networks
· Routing, and Communication Primitives in Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
· Satellite Communications
· Service Creation and Management Environments for Mobile/Wireless Systems
· Synchronization and Scheduling Issues in Mobile and Ad Hoc Networks
· Wireless & Mobile Issues Related to OS
· Wireless Multimedia Systems
To be a world class leader in transforming lives through an innovative, rigorous and compassionate approach by imparting high quality academic excellence in technical education to uplift the living standards of the rural youth by promoting the cutting edge technologies, employability, higher education and research with socio-ethical, eco-friendly and entrepreneurial values.
To develop high quality technical personnel with a sound footing on basic engineering principles, innovative research capabilities and exemplary professional conduct to lead and to use technology for the progress of mankind, training and adepting them to changing technological environment by providing the high quality instruction, infra, faculty, effective teaching and learning methods imbibing socio-ethical, eco-friendly and entrepreneurial values as the inner strength for rural development
We, at Tirumala Engineering College, Strongly believe that Quality is the essence of life. Hence, TEC will constantly strive to improve the quality of education and training imparted to its students by establishing state-of-the-art laboratories and modernizing them continually, upgrading the knowledge and skills of its staff periodically and developing strong linkages with industry.
1. All the accepted papers will be published in the international journals having ISSN & Impact factor.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
4. All accepted papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
· Non- Author Participation (Only for attending the conference) : 500 INR
• Presenting the paper in the conference (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1000 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1500 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN and Publication in Journal : 2000 INR(Peer Reviewed), 8000 INR (Web of Science), 12000 INR (Scopus)
• If More than three authors, each additional author will have to pay 500 INR.
• Page Limit 12, INR 100 will be Charge for each additional page
Mode of Presentation
Two Tracks :
1.Author can attend conference, they can present paper in campus
2.Author who can unable to attend conference, they can present paper online through Google Meet.
Last Date of Paper Submission: 20th December 2021
Mail your research Paper : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address for Communication
Tirumala Engineering College
Jonnalagadda, Narasaraopet, Andhra Pradesh
Mobile : 7830301515, 9759005373, 8395031010
Email : email@example.com
Sri Bolla Brahma Naidu,
Sri. R Satyanarayana,
Secretary & Correspondent
Mr. T. Jagadeesh
HOD Dept of ECE
Dr. K. Kanthi Kumar
Mr. G. Mallikarjuna Rao
Dr. D. Krishna
Dr. S. SrinivasaPeddy
Mrs. G. Suseelamma
Mr. K. Ravi Babu
Mr. G. Venkata Hanuman
Mr. Ch. Seshu Kumar
Mr. T. Ravikanth
Mr. K. Prakash
Mr. K. Rizwana
Mrs. B. Triveni
Mrs. B. Eswaramma
Ms. SK. Nazma
Mrs. P. Vara Lakshmi
Mrs. B. Vaisalini
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY BOARD
Dr. AviralShrivastava, Arizona University, USA
Dr. G. NeelaiahBabu, Haramay University, Ethiopia
Dr. Hamid Saremi, Vice Chancellor, Azad University, Iran
Dr. K. N. Mathur, Utara University, Malaysia
Dr. Rakesh Mishra, Huddersfeid, U.K.
Dr. S. A. Siddiqui, Dhofar University, Oman
Dr. Sanjeev Khanna, University of Missouri, USA
Dr. YogeshKatare, Ontario, Canada
Er. GurmeetLikhari, Texas USA
Prof. M. D. Farooq Khan, Nizwa College, Oman
Dr. Kapil Sharma, SAU, New Delhi
Dr. Saroj Kumar, SAU, New Delhi
Tirumala Engineering College, Andhra Pradesh