In association with:
International Association of Research and Developed Organization
Date of Conference: 10 Aug 2021-12 Aug 2021
The IIMT Group of colleges established in 1994, one of pioneering academic institution with campuses in Meerut and Greater Noida, committed to provide a value driven culture in a professional environment, is engaged in imparting education in the field of Engineering, Management, Medical Sciences, Hotel Management, Nursing, Education, Law etc. IIMT College of Engineering is privileged to have Incubation Centre by MSME, currently under which five projects are being sponsored.
To be among the renowned institutions providing engineering and management education of excellence, empowered with research, innovation and entrepreneurship with high ethical values, catering to the needs of industry and society.
To offer state of the art undergraduate and postgraduate program.
To be a learner centric institute imbibing experimental innovation and lifelong learning skills, addressing societal problems with high ethical values for nation building.
To deliver changing demands of industry and academia through our stakeholders.
To contribute as a professional leader in the growing field of entrepreneurship and research
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering offers B.Tech course, lays emphasis on deep understanding of fundamental principles and knowledge of Computing Devices,logic, circuits, and computer architecture. The department is fully equipped with laboratories, along with advanced software’s like MATLAB, Oracle, j meter and Selenium under the supervision of well-qualified Professors with Ph. D. and M. Tech. from reputed institutes like IITs, NITs, etc.
CSE department is privileged to have:
• Two sponsored projects from MSME, Govt. of India. ORACLE Work Force Development Centre, CISCO
• LAB, Microsoft Imagine Academy IEEE Student Chapter
• CSI Student Chapter
To produce globally competent Computer Science engineers empowered with research aptitude and high ethical values to cater to the emerging computing needs of the industry and society.
To prepare graduates with
• To impart outcome based learning for emerging technologies in the field of computer science & engineering.
• To promote creative thinking and innovations by the students and faculty.
• To develop strong industry –academia relationship.
• To nurture students and infuse professional ethics, human values and positive attitude in the students.
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is a statutory body, and a national-level council for technical education, under the Department of Higher Education. AICTE is responsible for proper planning and coordinated development of the technical education and management education system in India. As part of its institutional development schemes, AICTE has introduced Grant for organizing conference (GOC). This scheme provides financial assistance to institutions for organizing Conference at National and International level in various fields of Technical Education. Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIMT College of Engineering, has received this grant for organizing online National Conference on Cryptography and Network Security.
The National E- Conference on Cryptography and Network Security affords a collaborative forum for academicians, students, research scholars and industry delegates to present their innovative ideas, discoveries, models and concepts of diversified areas. The theme of the conference is an emerging interdisciplinary area where a wide range of theories, methodologies & algorithms are explored to analyse or secure complex data/challenging real world problems.
• To promote scientific information interchange among researchers, developers, engineers, students and practitioners working in India and Overseas
• To discover solutions for the key challenges faced by digital entrepreneurs and enterprises across the world through sharing of research ideas.
• To provide exposure in various domains (and not limited to) such as Secure information systems, Security in networks, Development and realization of fundamental technologies, Application Areas and Security Assurance.
• To offer keynote talks and paper presentations in online mode by academia and industry to inspire young participant’s minds and henceforth enrich their knowledge.
· Non- Author Participation (Only for attending the conference) : 500 INR
• Presenting the paper in the conference (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1000 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1500 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN and Publication in Journal : 2000 INR(Peer Reviewed), 8000 INR (Web of Science), 12000 INR (Scopus)
• If More than three authors, each additional author will have to pay 500 INR.
• Page Limit 12, INR 100 will be Charge for each additional page.
Mode1. Author can directly present paper through Video Conferencing (Google meet) on Scheduled Date
Mode2. Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides on email@example.com till one day Before the event
Mode 3. Author can record their Presentation and can share through WhatsApp till one day Before the event
Last Date of Paper Submission: 5 Aug, 2021
Mail your research Paper : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards
Mob: (+91) 7830301515 , 9759005373
Shri Yogesh Mohan Ji Gupta Chairman, IIMT Group of Colleges
Dr. Mayank Agarwal , Managing Director , IIMT Group of Colleges
Prof.(Dr.) M.K. Soni , Director General, IIMT Group of Colleges
Dr. Gaurav Sinha, Director ,IIMT College of Engineering
Dr. K.Rama Krishna , HOD CSE , , College of Engineering
Mr. Shailendra Prakash, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Dr.Rajesh Kumar Pathak,Vice Chancellor, SR University Raipur
Dr. Naveen Praksh ,Professor IIIT Delhi
Dr.Sheo Kumar, Professor, CMR College Of Engineering ,Hyderabad
Dr.Arun Prakash Agrawal, Professor, SCET Sharda University (G.B.Nagar)
Dr.Sunil Gupta,Professor, UPES,Dehradun
Dr.Ela Arun, Professor,IGDTUW Kashmiri Gate, Delhi
Dr.Karan Singh, Professor, JNU Delhi
Dr. Prakash Kumar ,Professor JIIT Noida
Dr.Parmanand Asthya,Professor Sharada University,G.B.Nagar
Dr.Sumeet Gupta,Professor Bennet University, G.B.Nagar
Dr.SPS Chauhan,Galgotia University, G.B.Nagar
Organizing Committee Members
Dr.Sanjay Pachauri, Professor, Department of CSE
Dr.Indradeep Verma, Associate Professor, Department of CSE
Dr.Shikha Verma, Associate Professor, Department of CSE
Mr. Gambhir Singh,Associate Professor, Department of CSE
Mr. Ajay Kumar Gupta, Assistant Professor,Department of CSE
Mr. Pushpendra Kumar, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Mr. Shashi Bhushan, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Mr. Suman Kumar Jha,Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Technical Committee Members
Mr. Vipul Verma. Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Mr.Manik Chandra Pandey, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Mr.Rakesh Singh, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Mr. Kapil Kumar, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Mr. Ganesh Kumar Yadav,Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Mr. Saurabh Chauhan,Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Mr. Shekhar Tyagi,Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Mr. Praveen Kumar Tomar,Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Ms. Anamika Pandey,Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Mr.Ravi Kumar Singh, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Ms. Pragya Singh,Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Ms.Pooja Rai,Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Ms. Shruti Mehta,Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Mr. Shivveer Singh,Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Ms.Shivani Sharma, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE
Department of Computer Science and Engineering